• Wide body forage boxes are available in truck mount, chassis mount, or running gear mount.
• The H&S Wide Body Aluminized Box is available in 18', 20', and 22' lengths.
• Wide Body Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Sided Boxes (FRP) are available in 22', 24' and 26' lengths.
• Side stakes on all Industrial boxes are 2½" x 2½" 10 gauge tubular steel with a 15½" spacing between them.
• The patented hydraulic center mount drive on all Wide Body Boxes provides smooth trouble-free operation. Wide Body industrial forage boxes have spring-loaded tighteners on the main apron drive.
• All Wide Body Forage Boxes feature Cross Z-iron. Cross Z's are welded to the side channels in-line with stakes for added strength.
• All Wide Body Boxes have Poly Bond plywood floors. Four formed steel channel supports run lengthwise under the floor for added strength.
• The H&S Wide Body Box offers a choice of double barn doors with air closure, or a top hinged door with a air or hydraulic delay system.
• 5" Side Channels are welded to the stake pockets for added strength and are also used as a chain return slide.
• An optional front-to-rear electric roll tarp or side-to-side electric roll tarp is a nice feature to keep that valuable forage from blowing out during transport.
• An optional gravity unload grain hopper for grain is available for wide body boxes with a top hinged gate.
The H&S Wide Body Box offers a choice of double barn doors with air or hydraulic closure, or a top hinged door with air or hydraulic gate delay system.
An optional front-to-rear electric roll tarp, an optional forage hood, or optional heavy-duty side-to-side electric roll tar are available.
An optional gravity unload grain hopper for grain is available for wide body boxes with a top hinged gate.