• "HDNR" Forage Boxes are available in either HD 7+4 (cross conveyor), or HD Twin Auger front unload systems w/PTO front unload drive as standard, and hydraulic drive front unload as optional.
• The aluminized forage boxes are available in front, or front & rear unload.
• H&S uses three – 18" 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding. All three beaters are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box. Beater shafts are 1¼" & equipped with greaseable bearings.
• A simple trouble-free variable speed drive lets you match just the right unload speed to the crop type, load condition and blower capacity.
• A separate clutch allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor or augers before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
• HDNR forage box frames feature heavy 5" channel cross members and 2.5" x 2.5" side stakes.
• On all rear unload boxes, once the tailgate safety lock is released, the self-locking mechanism unlocks automatically while unloading and locks shut when the tailgate closes.
• An optional 12" folding cross conveyor extension, or a 24" spring assist cross conveyor extension can be ordered on the HDNR 7+4.
• Options include a gravity unload grain hopper for small grains, and an front-to-rear electric roll tarp to keep that valuable forage from blowing out during transport.