“Super Duty” Forage Boxes are available w/PTO Drive, Hydraulic Drive, or Electric-Over-Hydraulic Cab Controls.
Features common to all models:
• 1 3/4" Stressproof Front Drive Shaft.
• 1 3/4" Stressproof Rear Drive Shaft. (Front & Rear Unload Models).
• Heavy Duty Gearbox System.
• Heavy Drive Chains.
• Spring Loaded Tighteners on Beaters.
• Quick Release Cross Conveyor Clean Out Pan.
• The rear unload drive system features a quick change pin.
• A separate system allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
• A simple trouble-free variable speed drive lets you match just the right unload speed to the crop type, load condition and blower capacity.
• H&S uses three – 18" 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding. All three beaters are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box.
• Beater shafts are 1 3/4" equipped with greaseable bearings. A 4th beater is optional.
• Super Duty frames feature heavy 5" channel cross members and 2.5" x 2.5" side stakes.
In Addition to Common Features, PTO & Hydraulic Drive Model Features Include:
• Variable Speed Pulley Driven System
• 12" Spring Assist Bunk Extension (PTO).
• 24" Hydraulic Extend/Retract Extension (Hyd).
In Addition to Common Features, Electric-over-Hydraulic Models Features Include:
• No Belts or Pulleys.
• The Electric-Over-Hydraulic "Super Duty" features Hydraulic valves with a variable Speed High/Low Main Apron Unload System and Control Box.
• 24" Hydraulic Extend/Retract Extension.